1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by Patentleathershoes, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

New!

Keep up to date on all the important events that you don't want to miss on this forum! Find out about up to the minute news on our popular workshop series and other tidbits you won't want to miss!

I am pleased to announce the brand new newsletter for updates on workshops and other public and educational happenings...and more!<!-- BEGIN: Constant Contact HTML for OptIn Tag -->
    <center>
    <form name="ccoptin" action="http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp" target="_blank" method="post">
    <table bgcolor="lightyellow" border="1" bordercolor="black" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0">
    <tr><td align="center"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica">Join the <b>Vintage Fashion Guild</b> mailing list </font></td></tr>
    <tr><td align="center"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"><b>Email:</b>
    <input type=text name="ea" size=25>
    <input type=hidden name="m" value="1100647286920">
    <input type=hidden name="p" value="oi">
    <input type=submit name="go" value="Go">
    </font></td></tr>
    </table></form></center>
    <!-- End: Constant Contact HTML for OptIn Tag -->

Newsletter is in full color....but there is also a "text only" option for those on computer situations that get too overloaded by pretty pictures

Chris

PS: Forgot to add that you need to confirm your registration, otherwise you won't be subscribed. The extra step might be a pain, but a safety has been created so no one is subscribed unbeknownst. (so watch your mailboxes for that)

2. Patentleathershoes

Just answering a question...

This will replace the sort of email i sent automated to people before. Reason being is that people could not "opt in" or "opt out" of it, and due to spam laws, I need absolute permission to send anything out and signing up for the public board does not automatically give permission to send even though it is updates for this forum. (and there is no way to seperate with the software who did and who didn't want to be updated).

:kiss2:

3. Patentleathershoes

4. noir_boudoir

noir_boudoir Registered Guest

Simple enough - thanks Chris!

5. This is great, Chris. Everyone be sure to sign up.:bouncing: That way, if you can't check in every day, you will be notified of what's going on.

6. Patentleathershoes

Just bumping to keep on today's posts :)

7. Patentleathershoes

The premier issue went out yesterday :)

If you didn't sign up to get it...don't miss the next one!

8. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

It looks great, Chris! Be sure to sign up, all!

9. Patentleathershoes

I am starting to work on issue #2.

There is also a feature where you can "forward it to a friend". It doesn't add them to the list in any way (but they can certainly sign up if they would like!). This is a great place to invite friends to "meet up" and talk about vintage!

Chris

10. Patentleathershoes

*********Important***************

remember that if you use the sign up box in order to
    receive the newsletter, it is a two part process.

You will receive a confirmation email. If you do not confirm,
    you will remain "pending" or "awaiting confirmation" and
    will not receive updates until you confirm. If you cannot find the email, you can try resubscribing.

Due to spam laws, the system does not allow me to "mark you unpending". If you are wondering if you are in this category, I cannot post a list, but you can ask me and i can confirm yes or no.

The only reason i am stating this is there are subscribers that have been pending for several weeks and missed out on the first issue.

Chris

11. Patentleathershoes

The first issue went out to 106 people...this next issue is going to go out to a lot more! Thanks for signing up guys and making this board :headbang: on a daily basis.

If there is any particular thread or feature here that you want to make double sure people know about, let me know and i will be sure to draw attention to it if i already haven't. more events coming your way too :)

12. Patentleathershoes

Just giving a little pre weekend bump to the top of the deck

13. Patentleathershoes

Next issue going out soon :)

14. Patentleathershoes

15. Patentleathershoes

The next issue will go out just after the holiday.

16. Patentleathershoes