1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sultana ADINI drress

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Shanea, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Shanea

Shanea Registered Guest

Hi I have a original 1970’s Sultana ADINI 92% cotton 8% metallic hippy style long dress. OS long sleeve . Kinda sheer type . Excellent condition was offered 720.00 for it. Does any one know what it’s worth? Thank you. I’m completely new to this sight so I hope I posted my question in the right spot. Sorry if I didnt.

Attached Files:

themerchantsofvintage likes this.
  2. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

The VFG doesn't do evaluations, so you are on your own, but if you are looking for approval before accepting an offer like that on a 70s Indian-made cotton dress then you might want to consider a different line of work!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  3. Shanea

Shanea Registered Guest

This isn’t my line of work. But did see some one was looking for one ON THIS SITE. So figured someone might know something about them. It is never stupid to ask questions . But thanks Johnathan for your words of encouragement and support. You are really not a nice person.

4. Beautiful dress and the Adini are highly sought after. We do not do valuations here. Your best bet is to look for sold prices on eBay or the ask prices on either Etsy or Ruby Lane for similar pieces in like condition. This should give you some idea
    about pricing.

Good luck!

5. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

I agree its never stupid to ask questions, but your first post wasn't really asking a question -- it was passive spam, or at least that is how it came across.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018