1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tastyvintage shop pictures!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Hattysattic, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

Just a few quick pics of the reason I've been so quiet lately. Looking forward to 4 days off straight now!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Merry Christmas everyone! :hiya:

2. worth-a-peek

worth-a-peek Alumni

WOW!

Everything looks great!
    Beautiful showcase and love that outside shot.

Is this a new shop for you?

3. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

I opened it a fortnight ago -sorry, took the pics before I vacuumed I just realise, lol!

4. sues*stuff

sues*stuff VFG Member

Next year you shoud use the outside shot for a holiday card--maybe with some decoration around the windows.

It looks great!

Sue

5. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

6. redponyenterprises

redponyenterprises Registered Guest

It is beautiful and well done! I would kill to have room for a chaise but oh well! I sure wish I could come see it.

Good luck with everything!

7. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Member Staff Member VFG Past President

It looks absolutely super, Harriet! Looks like you have a very nice selection and your window really is picture perfect!

Enjoy your Holiday time!

8. listitcafe

listitcafe Registered Guest

Heavenly!! Hmmmmmmm! Love it!!!!!

-Chris

9. Absolutely charming, Harriet! Well done and you most certainly deserve some time off - enjoy the holidays!!!

10. BagDiva

BagDiva Guest

its looks fantastic Harriet, l'm super uber envious of you!!! Happy christmas and a prosperous new year!!

11. Gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing this...I will live vicariously through your adorable shop!!!

Merry Christmas to you!

Bonnie

12. avamac

avamac Alumni

If I were there, I'd be running up with a topiary evergreen for your sidewalk. LOVE it...!

13. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

It looks absolutely killer Harriet, and these shots are even without the lovely shopkeeper!

Happy Christmas!

14. cactusandcattails

cactusandcattails VFG Member VFG Past President

Makes me want to hop a plane and check it out in person. If I were a jet setter I would. It looks super Harriet!

Happy Holidays!

15. cmpollack

cmpollack VFG Member

It looks fabulous, Harriet!

The corner with the chaise/manni/dressing room is so appealing, and I wish I could go through those racks in person...

Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and VERY prosperous 2008!

16. What a darling shop! That pretty pink fainting couch adds a nice touch to the beautiful fashions~

17. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

LOVE that glass case with the drawers in it - what a find!
    Got the suit by the way and its GREAT! It will be on a mannequin overlooking the Christmas table!

18. glamoursurf

glamoursurf Alumni

What a cute little corner, the building is very attractive, it would sick me right in!
    The chaise is mahvelous and I also love your drawer case. Fun find!

19. DressUP

DressUP Registered Guest

Awww its so cute. Like the perfect little vintage shop. I love the outside shot and the retro dressing room curtain. So pretty!! If I'm ever in the UK (maybe someday) I'll visit!

*Sam*

20. bigchief

bigchief Alumni VFG Past President

Harriet, it's fabulous! So inviting. So, invite me! lol

:D

Carolyn