1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THE FASHION MAP Membership Doors are open!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Deluxe Redux, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deluxe Redux

Deluxe Redux Alumni

Hi All,

The time has finally come!

I'm so excited to announce that the doors to the Fashion Travel Lounge membership are now open.

We wanted to make searching for local and international fashion information a convenient experience. We leveraged our geolocation-enabled, interactive content into the fashion travel resource you expect. Our online resources and community unite the field of fashion through exhibitions, events, and industry news from around the world.

Deepen your fashion knowledge by learning what curators and institutions are studying. Collaborate and connect with a warm and inclusive fashion community wherever they may be. It's a must for fashion thinkers, professionals, and enthusiasts all over the globe.

Get all the details here.

If you sign up now as a Founder Member, then you'll receive our lowest membership rate. You also will receive our welcome gift and be automatically entered in our fashion book launch giveaway!

Please let me know if you have any questions about the membership.

See you in the Lounge,
    Lotta

2. Distantdetails

Distantdetails Administrator

Dear Lotta, I am wishing you the very best on your new venture. And we are so proud to have you as one of our members. Please keep us informed on how this proceeds!!!
    Best,
    Janine

GemGem likes this.
  3. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

4. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

5. ClubVintage

ClubVintage VFG Member

Congrats Lotta!!!

GemGem likes this.
  6. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

7. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

Oh Wow, so exciting, I'm singing up right now!