1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THE FASHION MAP Membership Waitlist is open!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Deluxe Redux, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Deluxe Redux

Deluxe Redux Alumni

Hi All! I posted this in the private forum and thought I should post it here as well for public viewing...

For those who I haven't met yet, my name is Lotta and I am the Founder of THE FASHION MAP, an online resource to find fashion and textile exhibitions and events around the world. I have been working on something really exciting behind the scenes. THE FASHION MAP is entering a new phase with the launch of the Fashion Travel Lounge membership, and we’re thrilled to let you know more about this change and how it can benefit you.

We launched THE FASHION MAP in October 2018 to bring fashion exhibitions and events to one virtual space. We have been refining our content and building our community of fashion lovers and professionals over the past 2+ years. And now, with our membership, we can realize our goal to deliver the most in fashion exhibitions and events happening all over the world.

Complete, year-long access to THE FASHION MAP Calendar, including our Fashion Travel Guides, will be available exclusively through our membership. In response to user demand, we are continuing weekly fashion event briefings within our private virtual lounge categorized by topic, a directory of museums worldwide, exclusive members-only events, giveaways, and discounts to merchandise and public events, both local and virtual.

Our main newsletter is designed to help you learn about fashion events including those less publicized. Members will receive unlimited access to our blog and insights from the main newsletters. Non-members will receive access to selected free monthly articles.

We will be sharing more information on the different membership options very shortly. While we’re hoping many of you will become members, we will still offer limited access to our calendar to those of you not quite ready.

Join the waitlist to find out more and be the first to know when we launch. Founding Members will receive a special launch discount and other goodies!

⚡️ https://www.thefashionmap.co/membership-waitlist

All the best,
    Lotta