1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This week's Fresh Vintage on YouTube!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Shop with VFG members' started by MagsRags, Apr 4, 2023.

1. MagsRags

MagsRags VFG President Staff Member

We've Freshened up, with this week's YouTube video. Please click through to watch on YouTube - more views means more Reach. We would love to have your thumbs-up, and comments as well!

I added new Etsy listings from a few members to round out our video a bit - @denisebrain @Alleycats @northstarvintage . A new Fresh Vintage thread starts tomorrow, and hope to see you there!

2. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

Thank you Maggie!!

3. MagsRags

Last edited: Jun 13, 2023
  4. denisebrain

Thank you Maggie!!

MagsRags likes this.
  5. MagsRags

This week's Fresh Vintage review on YouTube - we love to have your Likes, Comments, and Shares.

To get to a minute in length, I added new listings from VFG member Etsy shops: @catseyevintage @ginghamgirl @Lady Scarletts @Attavintage @Hattysattic

Every VFG member who posts in the weekly Fresh threads have an item included in our Instagram reel as well as on YouTube. :cool:

6. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

Fame at last! Thank you Maggie, all looks fabulous as ever :)

MagsRags likes this.
  7. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Thank you so much!!!! Love that hand at the top!

Cestsibon and MagsRags like this.
  8. catseyevintage

catseyevintage VFG Member

Thank you Maggie! It looks great!

MagsRags likes this.
  9. MagsRags

A new Fresh Vintage was just uploaded to the VFG's YouTube channel. Please click through to watch on YouTube - it helps us get suggested to more folks there. Subscribers, comments, and likes are also most welcome.

Added this week from members with new Etsy listings were @Alleycats @northstarvintage @Flannery Crane @morning-glorious @thespectrum - please post to the weekly Fresh Vintage threads to be guaranteed a featured spot!

10. denisebrain

11. Lady Scarletts

Lady Scarletts VFG Member

Thank you!

MagsRags likes this.
  12. MagsRags

We're celebrating VFG sellers, and their latest listings in our newest edition of Fresh Vintage on YouTube.

I added a few members with new Etsy listings who did not post to Fresh Vintage this week - @auxetoiles @Attavintage @roseannavintage @Cestsibon

13. Cestsibon

Cestsibon Administrator Staff Member

My dad used to call that 'The Fickle Finger of Fate' used in so many Monty Python segues.

MagsRags likes this.
  14. MagsRags

For that one, I started with a lobby card for a lost 1922 Gloria Swanson movie called The Impossible Mrs Bellew. Gloria is a faithful wife whose reputation is ruined by her callous husband and his lawyer.
    gloriaswansonmrsbellew.jpg

15. MagsRags

We have a new Fresh Vintage post ready to watch on YouTube. Please subscribe, like, comment!

16. MagsRags

Time for a Fresher Fresh Vintage. Click to watch on YouTube. We appreciate subscribers, Likes and Comments - They all help YouTube show our content to more folks!

17. MagsRags

Ready for this week's episode of Fresh Vintage?

a few VFG members added using Etsy's recently listed: @denisebrain @catseyevintage @Cestsibon - Sunny, I loved your Barbie tableaux!

18. denisebrain

:clapping:

MagsRags likes this.