1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To everyone with websites/auctions/favorite links

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Patentleathershoes, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Some of us are here a lot, some just pop in on occassion.

Some folks mention that they have a web store or sell on ebay or another platform, some mention that they have a personal home page or an info site. (or even if its a web page devoted to a pet!)

it would sure help out to get to know eachother better (and help us to find your things too!) if folks that didn't added a signature to their profile would...even if you are new! (the links can be viewed at the bottom of your message)

all you do is this...

1) click in the upper right hand corner where it says "control panel".

2)then click on "edit profile"

3) down where it says signature

type the following
    (i have used spaces so this will show up as text, but don't leave any spaces)

[ url = http:// the www. address for your website ] What you want to call it i.e. check out pics of my cat! my auctions, etc... [ / url ]

And if you change your ebay i.d., the name of your website, etc.....if it has moved, please remember to update the link.

(i won't say which dear board poster has changed id or website and i can't remember how to spell it so can't find it and now its a dead link)

Chris

2. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Bumping up for new public boardies!