1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tony Lama Black Label Boots

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Bluknows, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Bluknows

Bluknows Registered Guest

I saw elsewhere on this forum a pair of Tony Lama Black Label boots. I had boots with a similar label so I listed them on Ebay as black label boots. Someone contacted me and said they were not black label but gold label. Apparently the black label boots are more desirable. As I was uncertain what I had and I didn't want to mislead anyone I took the auction down. Here is a picture of the boots and the label. Can someone confirm what I was told and perhaps tell me how to tell a black label from gold label when both labels are, in fact, black?

Attached Files:

2. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

Look like black labels to me. Maybe the person is confused about the gold medallion that often came with a black label Lamas boot?

3. stetson417

stetson417 Registered Guest

You should look at the gold medallion that came with that label that has the black background. It will tell you that you have a pair of Gold Label boots.