VFG blog article: The Pressures of Social Media on Vintage Fashionistas

MagsRags

VFG President
Staff member
Did you know that the VFG has a blog, regularly updated with articles and videos? Some pieces share our YouTube reels with website visitors, some highlight a piece of vintage fashion history, and some offer a personal perspective on an aspect of vintage fashion, rather like an opinion piece in a news site.

When I read a good online article, I also enjoy reading the comments - I even comment myself sometimes! We have not opened our website blog to Comments - it would take volunteer time to monitor for spam, and our volunteers tend to be thinly spread. But it occurred to us that if we link to blog articles here in the forums, comments can happen here. Let's give this a try - we would love to hear your comments, and share some of ours as well!

Click HERE to read the article , written by Maggie @denisebrain - The Pressures of Social Media for Vintage Fashionistas. And then please come back to give us your thoughts.

And to sweeten the pot, a photo of Maggie/d as a teen, wearing vintage even then!
VFGblog-maggied.webp

Did you know that the VFG has a blog, regularly updated with articles and videos? Some pieces share our YouTube reels with website visitors, some highlight a piece of vintage fashion history, and some offer a personal perspective on an aspect of vintage fashion, rather like an opinion piece in a news site.

When I read a good online article, I also enjoy reading the comments - I even comment myself sometimes! We have not opened our website blog to Comments - it would take volunteer time to monitor for spam, and our volunteers tend to be thinly spread. But it occurred to us that if we link to blog articles here in the forums, comments can happen here. Let's give this a try - we would love to hear your comments, and share some of ours as well!

Click HERE to read the article , written by Maggie @denisebrain - The Pressures of Social Media for Vintage Fashionistas. And then please come back to give us your thoughts.

And to sweeten the pot, a photo of Maggie/d as a teen, wearing vintage even then!
View attachment 192612

Wow @denisebrain I think I found your dressing gown:

IMG_9066.jpg

Back