1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VFG Housewarming Party!!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by ourbabyroo, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dancingdresses

dancingdresses Registered Guest

Popped in here briefly a couple of times last night (in between working) to see how the party was going.
    Leisa, you <I>are </I>party-planner extraordinaire!
    The wine, the canapes, the pink fluffy head-gear!
    Good questions, neat prizes, knockout hostesses.
    Looks like a great time was had by all -
    :D

Hope I'm free for the next one . .
    C
    (who actually knew "farfel" without having to look it up)

2. latebloomers

latebloomers Registered Guest

Nice to see you Kimberly, hope to see you again. This really is a great bunch of people, even if they are a little on the wild side. Who said vintage can't be fun?!!

3. cherry-pie-and-roses

cherry-pie-and-roses Registered Guest

Hi, Kimberly,
    Glad you found us and hope to see you again soon.

Brenda
    waving from Tennessee where the sun is a shinin':cool:

4. GASPING....I missed all that fun just so my husband could take me to a delayed 5th anniversary dinner, our anniversary was 3-28 and of course I had to be sick and have company at the same time. Plus he got me drunk, so I kinda had a party of my own if you get my drift...tee hee hee

It took me almost 2 hours to read this entire thread. :cool:

You guys are GREAT and I am so sorry to have missed it and you know I would have brought the Chippendale guys with me but they had a previous engagement and couldn't make it anyway so next party ok...

Leisa, Roo and all the other hostesses you guys RULE!

Tori

5. flashbak58

HUH??? :mad:

6. flashbak58

Much better now :)

7. Hey, latecomers! Wish I could just start pouring some mimosas and bloody Marys, but better deal with coffee and listings today.

And welcome Kimberly!

Steph

8. cherry-pie-and-roses

cherry-pie-and-roses Registered Guest

Hey.....one can have fun without the tequila or the cosmopolitans. Totally alcohol-free and I still had fun. And no "funny" brownies either.

Well, ok, I was dippin' my spoon into a jar of Russell Stover sugar-free Chocolate Fudge Sauce.

Brenda

9. Hope no one is hung over this a.m. I really enjoyed the time I spent at the soiree!! Just remembered, I won a prize too, better email our hostess with my addy!!

Happy Monday everyone!

10. ourbabyroo

ourbabyroo Registered Guest

Just wanted to throw out a big ol' Tennesse welcome to Kimberly! :)

Good to see you...please stop by again soon! :)

(And Brenda...it is a gorgeous day here, isn't it? :))

Christine

11. alonesolo

alonesolo Guest

Sounds like everyone had fun! And this has got to be the longest thread we have ever had!

Sorry I missed it. ( No wonder I sat here drunk in front of the puter Sat night with the Chippendales and none of you showed up, well we had fun anyways) :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.