1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage Burberry travel bag - real or fake?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by User1345, Aug 2, 2022.

1. User1345

User1345 Registered Guest

Hello!

Few years ago I was shopping on second hand market abroad and I purchased a vintage 16A44F35-A120-4729-8067-385747AD6F44.jpeg Burberry travel bag.

It has been in my closet for so long because I never really knew whether it is fake or not.

The bag itself seems pretty old and there are no Burberry logos on the inside (like the usual metal plate logo)

Logos are on the metalwear and leather zips.

Could anyone point me in the right direction or give me an idea if this is real or not?

I will post pictures of everything I can find in it!

Attached Files:

2. Hi, per forum rules, we do not authenticate items.
    Perhaps you could try contacting Burberry, simply asking them when it was made...?

3. User1345

User1345 Registered Guest

I already contacted Burberry Costumer Service, without seeing any proof of purchase (receipt) they can not provide me any details about model, dating etc

I was hoping that someone from this forum could help me out a little bit!

I only found one Ebay link, that sold the same bag. Mine seems very much the same?

[Link removed by admin]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  4. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

Hi there

Sorry, as we clearly state in our forum rules, we can't offer any authentication advice. We just don't do that. (see rule 5)

I've also removed your link to eBay. (see rule 3)

our forum rules: https://forums.vintagefashionguild.org/pages/Welcome-to-the-VFG-Forums-please-read/

If you have other questions about vintage fashion, we will be glad to help.