1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage Hawaiian Tiki Shift Dress - Disneyland Walt Disney

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Catherine Marie, May 26, 2015.

1. Catherine Marie

Catherine Marie Registered Guest

Hello Everyone,

WHAT A GREAT FORUM!!

I've found a few things online about the shift, I've seen it called the Adventure dress. But, I really can't find a lot of information. Does anyone have any information they can share?

Thanks,
    Catherine

2. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

Hi Catherine do you have photos of what you are talking about?

3. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

4. regan

regan Registered Guest

I found this 60s Disneyland Tiki dress years ago, I couldn't find much info either . Just that it was a Disneyland enchanted tiki room souvenir of the 60s.

image.jpg

5. foofoogal

foofoogal Registered Guest

If a dress could talk. What a fun treasure you have found.

6. I remember that print from a forum a while back. It must be the link you posted Karin.

I adore that print and wish I could find a shirt or dress in it. What a find for you Regan.

7. Sarah Bergman

Sarah Bergman Registered Guest

Hi Ladies, I have found the dress you are looking for. Regan, I believe the photo you have is from the Etsy posting that I purchased the dress from when I was living in Japan a few years ago. I could be wrong.

8. NicoleTikiVintage

NicoleTikiVintage Registered Guest

I know I'm a few years late, but is there any chance you would interested in selling that beauty?