1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage Lee Corduroys (1949?)

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Lettie97, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Lettie97

Lettie97 Registered Guest

3974275F-1263-4330-89B2-6A63F815D8F2.jpeg Hi! Can anyone confirm the age of these and value? They’re in mint condition with all tags intact 31W 34L. Tia :)

2. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Why do you say 1949? Can you show us a close-up of the white ticket at the waist which looks like a sizing ticket and a button photo as well. Also a closer look at that large shield shaped label, thanks!

3. Lettie97

4. Lettie97

Thats about the best i can do, website seems to ruin the image quality! Thanks for replies

5. Racked Vintage

Racked Vintage Alumni VFG Past President

1970s. Great deadstock!

6. Lettie97

Amazing! Thank you they’re too big for me unfortunately and i would never be able to tag the tags off, wondering how i should price them! Are there any collectors?

7. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Member Staff Member VFG Past President

I have found a couple of pairs of these online just google "ultra pana lee corduroy". I am not sure these are that old. The older Lee label was a leather one, not a white cotton.

As per our regulations we cannot give advice on pricing, so it would be best to look around the web and see what others have and their pricing.

amandainvermont and Retro Ruth like this.