1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage-looking scarf

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by Cailey, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Cailey

Cailey Registered Guest

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to be posting this on, but I have been on the hunt for an identical scarf to the one pictured for ages.

A while ago, I came upon a rather large box of vintage scarves (including several Vera Neumanns, though I'm still attempting to date them!). In this box, I found a scarf that I fell in love with and upon my last visit home, my sister fell in love with the same one. I would like to be able to find another one to give to her but I've have absolutely no luck with reverse image search or by combing any other forums. If anyone has any information that would help that would be amazing!!

The scarf appears to have had a tag at some point, but unfortunately does not any more (pictured in some of the images!). I've also included some pictures of the edges, if that helps!

Attached Files: