1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage Moschino ladybug metal belt 1990's

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Debra SHEA, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Debra SHEA

Debra SHEA Registered Guest

Hello
    I am looking for any information on a Ladybug metal moschino belt. I believe that it would have come out in the 1990's but I can not find any information or pictures of it anywhere. Does anyone know of any Moschino vintage collectors groups or how best to look this up.
    I appreciate any help.
    Thank You
    debra

Attached Files:

2. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

3. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

That is cute! I had a ladybug print Love Moschino dress recently. The Love Moschino brand started in 2008 so my piece was more recent.

No matter what this should do well for you - Moschino is hot!

Debra SHEA likes this.
  4. SarahS

SarahS Registered Guest

Hey Debra,

I'm not certain but I'm very tempted to say this is from 1995. Fall/Winter 1995 was when their Coccinella dress came out, which would make sense for these to be in the same collection. Unfortunately, I can't find any video/photos from the actual runway show to confirm this. These videos are archived and hard to get ahold of. The Bloomsbury Fashion Archive does have resources, however, it's only available to students with subscriptions.

This would have been one of Rossella Jardini's first shows, if that helps with searches.

If anything, you definitely have a gem here!

Debra SHEA likes this.