1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage questionnaire for a university student

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Louisa Cavell, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Louisa Cavell

Louisa Cavell Registered Guest

Hi there

I'm conducting a survey around what people interested in vintage would want to read in a magazine about vintage to try and find out what those interested in vintage would be interested in reading. This is for a university project and not intended as spam and would really appreciate it if anyone could fill it out, it only takes 5 minutes.

The link is here..

Thank you for your time!

Louisa

2. Hi Louisa and welcome to the forums.

Would you like to tell us more about the survey and your research? What university are you studying, and for what course? It’s helpful to know what the research is for. Thank you.

3. Louisa Cavell

Louisa Cavell Registered Guest

Hi Nicole

Thank you for the warm welcome and of course I'd love to give you some context. I'm studying Magazine journalism at City, University of London. For one of my final projects, I and a group of my peers are designing a magazine focused on vintage.

The purpose of the survey is to try and find out what those involved with vintage in various capacities would look for in such a magazine as part of our research. When I saw this forum I hoped that there might be a few people who might fill it in to help us get a more rounded picture. Hope that explains it, please let me know if you'd like to know anything else and thank you for having me.

All the best

Louisa

4. Thanks Louisa, context and information helps a lot.

I've submitted my response to your survey. It is (not surprisingly) UK-centric so answers by those of us in other countries aren't as useful but I hope they help.

Good luck with your assignment!

5. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

I am not trying to be a party pooper, but you would do well to study why other vintage magazines that went under. It's a bit like opening a Vaudeville theatre in 1930...

6. Robin of Frocksley

Robin of Frocksley Registered Guest

Answers submitted! Good luck with your project!