1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vintage questionnaire

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by eleanor, Feb 7, 2007.

1. eleanor

eleanor Registered Guest

Hello vintage lovers!

You may have seen me in the new visitors centre; i'm looking for help with my final project at the london college of fashion which is all about vintage clothes.

If you have a minute i would be very grateful if you could fill in my questionnaire online, which can be found at:

http://www.freesurveysonline.com/fso/AskSurvey.fso?Survey=10032&CheckID=8814

your help is most appreciated for this important research in what is a growth industry!

thanks
    Ellie
    p.s. the research is targeted at 18-35 year olds and this is purely because i had to limit my research in some way to make it a manageable project. this does not mean i don't value the opinions of everyone aged 35 and over!
    thanks!!

2. just sent it to my daughters and all my trendy young vintie neices and anyone i could think of in your required age bracket! good luck, please let us know the results. :)
    yvonne

3. eatyourmakeup

eatyourmakeup Registered Guest

I submitted mine!
    hope it helps :]