1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage versace jacket tags

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Jonty Dacre, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Jonty Dacre

Jonty Dacre Registered Guest

Just about to purchase a vintage Versace Jeans medusa head jacket, tags all seem in order, constant reference to Itterre S.P.A, made in Italy etc. Hologriffe tag has came off however the tag is still present. 95% sure it is authentic but thought I'd have it checked by you guys.

Thanks a lot. Screenshot_20180626-112826.png Screenshot_20180626-112830.png Screenshot_20180626-112833.png Screenshot_20180626-112837.png Screenshot_20180626-112848.png Screenshot_20180626-112848.png Screenshot_20180626-112848.png

Attached Files:

2. Hello and welcome, please know we do not authenticate here. The only thing I can tell you by the number of care symbols and the order they are in is that the piece was manufactured pre 2004.

Good luck!

3. Jonty Dacre

Apologies for this, was unaware. Could you please share the indicators it's pre 2004?

Thank you.

4. INVINTAGEV likes this.
  5. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

I'm pretty sure the Jeans Couture range launched in 90/91 but i'm thinking from the labels it is slightly later. From the Versace collection catalogue covers you can see the Jeans Couture range starting in 92. Did you purchase the jacket? Do you have a picture of the whole jacket?

6. Jonty Dacre

I did indeed purchase the jacket.

Very happy with, lovely matieral. Been repaired slightly on one of the inside seems but nothing major and a smart job had been done of it.

Attached Files:

7. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

Hi, that helps, the half fade logo had a definite popular period around the mid/late 90's and i'm pretty sure the bombers were not around in a solid colour in the early 90's with this type of logo. Can't give you an exact year but will come back to it if I find anything more solid. It is unlikely but possible that it's earlier 90's. Is it silk? I bet it's a dream to wear.

8. Jonty Dacre

The interior feels like so, it's incredibly comfortable I must admit, thank you so much for the information. :)