1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VintageJoAnn in the News

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by VintageJoAnn, Jun 5, 2011.

1. VintageJoAnn

VintageJoAnn Alumni

The York newspaper recently contacted me for some background information on an article about Vintage they were working on. After talking with the reporter she decided to do a follow-up piece on Vintage JoAnn! It's in the Living section of today's Sunday paper on the front page. Here's a link for those of you who don't get the paper. I'm thrilled!

http://tinyurl.com/VJNews
    :dreaming:

2. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

that link isn't working for me... but even without reading it yet, i am THRILLED FOR YOU, JoAnn!! :singing:

here's hoping it translates to traffic and SALES for you!!

3. VintageJoAnn

VintageJoAnn Alumni

link fixed - Thank You!!

4. Linn

Linn Super Moderator Staff Member VFG Past President

Congratulations!

Great article - made me wish I could drop by - but I'll have to visit your Etsy shop instead.

5. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

WOWOW!! great article, that's fabulous! :drinkingtoast:

and btw, that PINK FEATHERED hat is killin me!!! :wub:

6. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

That is a fabulous article, and I love your house...you're truly living the vintage life!!

7. Congrats!!! Well done.

I missed the boat with calling the reporter back but I am glad you were featured to promote vintage here in town.
    You know I love your shop and I only stay away as I cannot resist buying something when I am there.

8. thespectrum

thespectrum VFG Member Staff Member

9. ClubVintage

ClubVintage VFG Member

What a wonderful article! I love your kitchen....it is absolute perfection.

Cat

10. cmpollack

cmpollack VFG Member

Great article--congrats! :drinkingtoast:

Such wonderful eye-candy in the pictures, and your house sounds like a slice of heaven!

11. MyVintageCocktail

MyVintageCocktail VFG Member

I saw this yesterday, JoAnn; what a great piece! Congratulations! I was so sorry when you closed your shop, as I used to love to go in there! But it's nice that you get to enjoy your terrific home, all done up in vintage!

12. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

What a fun home you have! Congratulations - And I love the sentence about only buying new underwear, socks and food. Hmm. I buy socks at the thrift store.