1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WANTED- L/XL Pendleton Skirt

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by elsewhere, Nov 13, 2004.

1. elsewhere

elsewhere Guest

Once upon a time I had the BESTEST vintage pendleton skirt EVER. It was a lovely vivid turquose with blues, purples & whites (must nicer than it sounds, trust me!)... but I was living on Maui at the time and what the heck would I do with a WOOL skirt in Hawaii??
    So.. I sold it to a nice lady in England.

But I sure wish I hadn't 'cause it fit me like a dream!

I'm looking for a 60's/50's (most likely... but could be 70's if all other details are right) Pendleton skirt with a flat front and NO pleats. It must hit just below the knees (my knees are pretty ugly from surgery).
    Basically.. I want a classic pencil type skirt, but it can have a kickpleat in the back.
    I am not very fond of the Christmas-y colored plaids and because I'm allergic to wool, it needs to be lined.

Oh.. and I want this all in the range of a modern size 12/14 :)

So.. if you have anything that fits my overly picky criteria... please let me know!

Thanks!

Kristine

2. I actually have a couple of Pendleton suits at my storage building. I will check for you!

3. elsewhere

elsewhere Guest

Thanks Linda :D

4. Vintagetrend

Vintagetrend Registered Guest

This is Pendleton country up here!
    I do not have such a thing in stock but will keep my eyes open for you! I come across them quite often!

Michelle

5. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Ever find it Kristine? Or should we still be on the hunt?