1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted: Men's Smoking Jacket, Size LG

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by jazzbug, Sep 29, 2018.

1. jazzbug

jazzbug Alumni

Hi ladies,

Looking for a smoking jacket for my husband to wear for Halloween night, as he will be posing as Gomez to my Morticia. I'd prefer a lighter color body with dark (velvet?) lapels, but honestly, I'm not going to be too picky because of my budgetary restrictions. Not willing to pay more than about $20 + shipping because it will be a one-nighter, and he will not wear the smoking jacket around the house . . darn it, and he smokes, too, so he should!

Anyway, if you have anything in a 42-44 Regular or Tall size, a short jacket, not a long bathrobe style, and you'd like to get it out of your inventory for a low price, please let me know. I will accept minor stains, repairable tears, etc, but no stinkies, especially mothball odors which I am highly allergic to.

Please feel free to message me for questions.
    Thanks a mil!
    Laurie
    567417c774b1d29efa14355b7710c117--family-tv-adams-family.jpg

2. jazzbug

jazzbug Alumni

Interesting suggestion from the gentleman. I don't believe I will have the time available for that, though.