1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We're OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG Fashion Parades' started by Elsewhere, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Elsewhere

Elsewhere VFG Member

Thanks, gals! :wub:

Here's the store details

Elsewhere Vintage
    111 N Olive St
    Orange, CA 92866

714-771-2116

2. MyVintageCocktail

MyVintageCocktail VFG Member

Congratulations, Kristine! It's been a long work in progress, I know, but all the hard work has definitely paid off. It looks great, and I'm sure you're gonna do well!

3. eel

eel Registered Guest

congrats! I'll have to stop by soon and take a peek!
    [jealous] I want a store so bad [/jealous]
    (mainly to get all this crap out my house!) :BAGUSE:

4. anna_newman

anna_newman VFG Member

Congratulations! May you have more business than you know what to do with, and may dozens of walk ins bring you fine designer stuff from their late aunt Mildred's in perfect condition for pennies!

Gotta find a way to come by next time I'm down your way.

anna

5. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

So proud & so happy for you Kristine. One day I will get out to Cali and you can be damn sure I'll be looking you up!

xoxo

6. The shop looks awesome.. I want a shop now!

7. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

it really does look divine, so clean, so modern, yet so vintage!! Kristine, and you are a gorgeous one yourself!! wishing you the ABsolute best of luck with your new adventure

and the Captain is one of my favorites, too... :rolleyes:

8. Elsewhere

Elsewhere VFG Member

:wub:
    awwww you gals are all so sweet!

Sales going pretty good so far - and I just FINALLY set up my POS system. We can take credit cards now! Wooooot! :singing:

I'm sitting at the store right now - with a Modern English record on my "high tech" HiFi player, Gwyn drawing next to me on the counter & darkness outside -- it seems we do most of our business in the afternoon and early evening. Our hours are supposed by be 11-6, but we see almost no one until 2 or 3 and I've been sticking around late (still so much to do!) and I get big groups of people coming in around 7 and 8pm! LOL!
    Getting ready to close up, now...

9. atticville

atticville Alumni

Kristine, I'm so thrilled for your adventure & for you!
    It looks so fun & so shopable(?word/spelled?)
    Anyways how fun!! I've had a store in Ms for 5 years, and I can honestly say that with all my bitchin'(&you will bitch my friend) it has been the most blessed and fabulous light in my life.
    CONGRATS TO YOU!! And Many Years of Success!!
    Best of Best Wishes!!