1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When Your Man Should Change His Clothes~

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG Fashion Parades' started by Living*Doll*Vintage, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Make sure he REALLY changes~ into Vintage!

<table><tr><td align="center" valign="middle">
    [​IMG]</td>
    <td align="center" valign="middle">
    [​IMG]</td></tr><tr>

[​IMG]</td>
    [​IMG]</td></tr></table>

Click to shop~

2. dorotheascloset

dorotheascloset Registered Guest

Ooooh, and you can make sure he changes into Captian Kirk with that 2 tone blue piece!!! Nice stuff!

Ang

3. Very nice! What a great tie too.

4. Thanks!

Every time I look at the blue shirt I hear "Space, the final frontier":D

If I were a guy, and worked where I wore ties, I would wear stuff like this every day!

5. Elsewhere

Elsewhere VFG Member

Bwahahaha!

I have a Courreges dress around here somewhere. I was so thrilled to have found it - until I realized that it looks like a uniform off the 80's Star Trek series! Ugh! What do I do with it, now?

I wish I could find more swanky duds like these for my 6'5", XL guy! As you can imagine, it's near impossible...

6. Ookoo

Ookoo Registered Guest

Check out Kurt Russell wearing a similar shirt in Tiger Beat magazine in 1967:

[​IMG]

Groovy!

7. APrizeEveryTime

APrizeEveryTime VFG Special Friend

Oh my gosh, he looks 12! Wish I knew what that colorway was. Looks like it's four colors.

Wow, Tiger Beat, haven't thought of that in, well, decades. Wish I had all the copies I bought back in the day.

MC

8. MyVintageCocktail

MyVintageCocktail VFG Member

Gawd, I love that tie! I have a huge collection of vintage ties, but it's almost impossible for me to get my too-conservative hubby into one of them....

9. TIGER BEAT!!!!!!!!

Oh, all the babysitting I had to do to afford the next issue! Who DIDN'T need a new 2' x 3' poster every month?!?!

I don't know many men who would sport a bright, unique tie in a width that was not currently stylish - sure, they'll scratch and burp in public, but heaven forbid they are seen in something interesting and unusual - I need to find cooler male friends :cool2: