1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is FERNADE DESGRANGES?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by UBNYC, Aug 3, 2004.

1. UBNYC

UBNYC Registered Guest

Has any one ever heard of the label or designer FERNADE DESGRANGES @ 372 Rue ST HONORES, Paris, France?
    I have a high quality Chanel style suit with this label, but cannot seem to get any information regarding it's origins. Thank you for your help

2. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

welcome!

I am sorry, I myself have never heard of that one. With a specific address, could it possibly be the name of the boutique that carried it/it was made for? Perhaps one of our UK members (a bit closer to france than I geographically) could answer.....

Do you have a picture of the garment or a photo or scan of the label that could give them something to go on? Sometimes "seeing" a label could get some wheels turning...

Chris

3. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

Rue St. Honores is a REALLY good address, and its either an extemely high end shop, or a couturier. Of course there have been thousands of small couturiers working in Paris, many of which were not part of the Haute Couture syndicate.