1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who knew a hankie would do so well???

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by themerchantsofvintage, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

:clapping: Excellent stuff! Interesting for both skiers and novelty print collectors - maybe the run up to Christmas ses people buying as gifts too?

2. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

I LOVE that! I mean LOVE it. These cute themed hankies do really well, especially if they show fashionable girls, and are a bit sexy. I've never seen this one and it is sweet!

Lizzie

3. Thanks, ladies! Wish I had a stash of these - LOL! I thought I was being a bit cocky starting it at 9.99. Boy was I wrong.

4. That's adorable. Makes you wonder how many we've passed up at estate sales or auctions! I shy away from them as they usually aren't this interesting......thats a great one! Ang

5. vintageclothesline

vintageclothesline VFG Member VFG Past President

That's fantastic, Deborah. Makes me want to pull my hankies out and see what I have.

6. worth-a-peek

worth-a-peek Alumni

Great going! It's a great cross over item:bouncy:
    for both hankie collectors and ski enthusists.

I had a souvenir hankie of Michigan
    (the state not the school) once sell for 52.00

7. Thanks everyone!!! I'll let you know the final result - still four days to go.

Get those hankies out, Linda, and post some pics.

This thread just went burserk! Everything is showing all over the place - I guess something's being worked on.

8. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

Wow!! Drinks are on Deborah. I never even got a chance to bid!

9. hysterical::booze::booze::booze::booze::booze::

Can you believe it?!!!! I'm sure you can guess my number one question
    on my flea market rounds this morning?

10. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

Yay! Nice finish Deborah!

11. Thanks, Harriet!

12. Way to go Deborah!!

I never look for hankies or scarfs but I sure could use a hanky to cry into right now, my eBay sales are terrible!

13. Thanks, Tori!

With the exception of the hankie, I know what you mean. Hopefully, things will pick up for everyone.

14. vintageclothesline

vintageclothesline VFG Member VFG Past President

15. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

That's what's great about ebay still, these odd items that you could never get that kind of money anywhere else for!

Deb, I do hope you find more of this kind of crazy stuff...it sure helps and it's a lot easier to photograph and describe than a piece of clothing.

I've gotta get back on the bandwagon with the clothing soon for Xmas...been out of town and came back and got a flu cold thing from my hubby's mom, which I still have a little of...busy with so much these days can't seem to get back on track!

16. Sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly, Marry Jane and I hope you're all better soon.

"I do hope you find more of this kind of crazy stuff...it sure helps and it's a lot easier to photograph and describe than a piece of clothing." How true!

:booze::booze::booze: there goes any profit, Linda!