1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why I love vintage underwear

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Midge, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Some vintage underwear is looks just too good and is too much fun not to be seen... :saint:

Got up this morning and felt like wearing this - well it's a kind of a slip I guess. Another great find from Caritas - their downtown shop must have been selling leftovers from a lingerie shop or something like that, because last year they were continually selling slips, nighties and robes, all colorful, synthetic, ca. 1960s-70s, unworn, with all original tags attached, for months.

[​IMG]
    The handbag and the "jewel" pendant are vintage too!

Well, people hat something to stare at at the mall :BAGUSE:.

Karin

2. gigi

gigi Registered Guest

I love this outfit. The slip does not even look like a slip. It looks like a tunic length shirt to me.

3. Midge

So it does to me. One of my friends only realized it at second glance too, and knowing that I get up to some crazy ideas sometimes. I just saw that it actually has a label, saying "Pierlou Foundations - Made in England". I like the term "Foundations"!

Karin

4. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

i love your headband/scarf; i'm never brave enough to wear such.

what a COMPLETELY different look than your party dress!!!!!!!

5. Midge

Thanks - I dress by how I feel, so that can be very girly one day, and literally a shirt and tie the next day. The headband (it's just a wide band, no scarf there) was just a way to save me from doing a lot of hair styling... I get lazy too sometimes. :embaressed:

Karin