1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worth evening gown

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by claireshaeffer, Jun 1, 2022.

1. claireshaeffer

claireshaeffer VFG Member

I have finally finished 3 little videos for YouTube.
    Here is the link to the Worth gown at MCNY:

2. Claire, this is excellent! You did a marvelous job of creating this video. I want to pull this up on my desktop as it has a large screen and I will be able to see the wonderful details of this magnificent gown. I couldn't enlarge the video here on this link, but enjoyed your thoroughly enjoyed your in-depth presentation and learned so much. What a pleasure it would be see this Worth gown in person. I love the red! I will look forward to seeing more.

3. Distantdetails

Distantdetails Administrator

Claire, I love this. Like Bonnie, though, the expansion to full screen didn't work for me on my Mac laptop. And, now I can't remember if YouTube videos are always that way on Forum. For that reason, I am tagging Ruth here. @Retro Ruth

I especially like your voice--it has an engaging, nicely-enunciated quality.

4. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

5. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

I don't know anymore either. Videos are certainly glitchy but I don't know the specifics.

6. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Wonderful! Thanks, Claire. Looking forward to more.

7. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

Claire you are a gem! Truly love your knowledge shared here.

8. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

Very professionally done, very instructive, and completely fascinating!

9. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

I only see a blue square that doesn't click anywhere... am I alone?

Never mind, I just tried it on Chrome and its fine... it doesn't work on Safari.