1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
?

Can someone help identify the year of these garments?

1. Year

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Era

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Veronica Sipin

Veronica Sipin Registered Guest

I'm wondering if anyone could help me figure out the year of these items! Thanks in advance:)

Attached Files:

2. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

80s-90s*, 80s and 60s.

* it's hard to tell from that photo the fabric and finishing but this type of blouse is a favorite in many eras... this one looks 80s from the finishing, as I can see. What are the interior seams? Is there a label? What is the fabric?

3. Veronica Sipin

Thanks for the response. None of the garments have labels. The material for the dress with the bow is polyester on top and I'm guessing tweed on the bottom. The houndstooth one is polyester and I believe the nude blouse is cotton.
    The interior seams don't have distinguishing patterns of a specific era i.e. pinked... that's why it's so tough on figuring it out.

4. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

The first one is the toughest to determine from here, without touching it... that's because the style has been around for a while, you know a traditional style that is revived often and made with different material. Could be 70s, maybe? Just not sure.

5. Veronica Sipin

I understand. I thought it was maybe 30s/40s cause of the color..but 70s sounds right as well.
    But the other 2 are 60s and 80s yes?

6. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

I am not sure I'd go by color so much as fabric, finishing... You're holding it and close to it so you would know best, of course.

Yes. The other two are 60s and 80s. : ))