1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellow Blouse

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by grazia83, Aug 2, 2011.

1. grazia83

grazia83 Registered Guest

Hello!
    I was wondering if I could you guys could help me date this blouse. The label reads "Orly Paris. Has anyone heard of this label? It's 65 % polyester and 35% cotton. And it's made in Hong Kong. I'm attaching some pictures. I apologize for the poor quality of the images. I don't have my usual camera at the moment.

If anyone knows what era this blouse is from, could you please tell me how you know? I'm a rookie. Any help would be much appreciated it!

2. grazia83

Ok I'll have to attach the photos again

3. grazia83

4. Coutureallure

Coutureallure Alumni

Your pictures are blurry so it's hard to tell, but based on the labels it's not any earlier than mid to late 70s and probably later. What does the care tag say? Where was it made?

5. grazia83

It was made in Hong Kong. Care instructions read: "Machine Wash. Use no bleach. Cool iron. Do not rub."

6. Here are the pics - I don't like clicking on lots of links and I'm probably not the only one. Large and out of focus photos, sorry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's hard to tell of course, but I think it's mid to late '70s, about '75-78.

Nicole

7. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

8. grazia83

That's what I thought! Thank you all! I know the images were blurry, but I do not have my usual camera at the moment. And I had to do the links because I was having trouble attaching the photos. Now I realize the file was too big. By the way, is there a way to attach more than one photo in the same post? I've seen it done here.