1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yves Saint Laurent 'designed towels' - 70s poolside robe

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Hattysattic, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

Yves Saint Laurent \'designed towels\' - 70s poolside robe

I picked this up today as I thought it was cool before I noticed it was a decent make. Not couture stuff obviously (it is literally movie star poolside full length towelling robe with side slits and back zip, elasticated at empire height) but wondered if anyone had come across the label?

'Yves Saint Laurent' in normal wide label then small 'designed towels' in capital letters. Also has YSL logo label.

Sorry no pics, will add later. Makes me want a turban and cigarette in a holder. Plus HUUUUGE shades!

2. mcgrawandmcqueen

mcgrawandmcqueen Registered Guest

Although you haven't posted a photo I recently bought vintage YSL sheets from the 1970's still in their original packaging. They are very glam and in a BOLD herringbone pattern of purple, pink and white. I am a big fan of the interior designer Kelly Wearstler and they look like something she would use. I can't wait to see your towels!