1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Navy Blue Dress

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by greatglenvintage, Jun 18, 2017.

1. greatglenvintage

greatglenvintage Registered Guest

Hi everyone! I'm on the hunt for a bridesmaids dress for my sister's wedding in September. I'm hoping to find something vintage and something that I will wear again, but so far I haven't had much luck. We don't have to have matching dresses. She has only told me to get a dark navy blue and floor length dress. I'm approximately a medium/large with 38" bust and 29"-30" waist. If anyone has anything, I would love to see! Thanks!

2. wyomingvintage

wyomingvintage VFG Member

What era are you looking for? When I think long and dark blue I think 70's maxi. Whats your preference for sleeve length?

3. vivavintageclothing

vivavintageclothing VFG Member

Not sure if sleeveless is ok? I have this dress, which should fit approximately a 38" bust and 29" waist. (It is actually dark navy blue, but the photos have been lightened a bit to show more detail.) More info and photos on our website listing, here, or feel free to ask me questions! :)
    DR1192-navy blue 1940s evening dress sleeveless rhinestones - 01.jpg
    DR1192-navy blue 1940s evening dress sleeveless rhinestones - 02.jpg
    DR1192-navy blue 1940s evening dress sleeveless rhinestones - 09.jpg

4. greatglenvintage

Ahh, this might be perfect! I just sent photos to my sister to see if she likes it. I'll be in touch soon! Thank you!

5. greatglenvintage

6. Mac Bateman

Mac Bateman Registered Guest

Great.