1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with Chanel scarf is it Fake ?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Craig, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Craig

Craig Registered Guest

Hi I have been passed down several Scarves that I would like to sell on but want to check if they are real or fake, Hopefully someone can help with these photos

Attached Files:

2. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

Hi Craig, welcome to the VFG forums.

We can't help with 'real or fake' questions here, sorry to disappoint. See rule 5 of our forum rules

3. claireshaeffer

claireshaeffer VFG Member

If the hem is machine made, it's a fake.

MagsRags and Distantdetails like this.
  4. Craig

Craig Registered Guest

Sorry my mistake I registered because whilst searching for answers on google I came across a thread on here that was asking similar questions about a different scarf

5. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

yes, we have many visitors who are simply looking for answers who haven't taken the time to read our forum suggestions first. It happens, no worries.

If you feel they may be real, you may want to try to email the company directly to ask them, or if there is a boutique near you, take them in and ask a customer service representative for their assistance.