1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This week's Fresh Vintage on YouTube!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Shop with VFG members' started by MagsRags, Apr 4, 2023.

1. MagsRags

MagsRags VFG President Staff Member

Once you have registered for a YouTube account, please Like, Comment, and Subscribe!

2. MagsRags

We have a new Fresh Vintage episode on YouTube. Hope you will subscribe, like, comment!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2023
  3. MagsRags

Another week, another edition of Fresh Vintage. To see the full thread, go to the Fresh Vintage forum HERE.

For highlights, watch on YouTube. We encourage you to subscribe to our channel, and welcome your Likes and Comments!

4. MagsRags

Time for this week's edition of Fresh Vintage. Click on the thumbnail to see the video on YouTube
    YTFresh thumb Apr20-26.png

ETA: I found myself wanting new listings from a few more VFG members than posted in the Fresh Vintage thread this week. So I "raided" a few member shops on Etsy for recent listings and added them to the reel. @Flannery Crane @Lady Scarletts @Hattysattic @Alleycats @ginghamgirl - hope to see you post in Fresh Vintage this coming week!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2023
  5. MagsRags

I have a new Fresh Vintage video to share for this week. Please watch it directly on YouTube if possible - it helps our View numbers, which means it might get seen by more YouTubers!

@Alleycats @roseannavintage @denisebrain @northstarvintage - you're so Fresh, you are also in the YouTube video this week.

6. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

Thank you Maggie!

7. Wonderful, Maggie.....thanks so much for doing this for VFG!

MagsRags likes this.
  8. MagsRags

This week's Fresh Vintage is new on the VFG's YouTube channel.

I added a few new Etsy listings from VFG members at the end @denisebrain @vintagedevotion @Cestsibon @morning-glorious

And please - Subscribe, Like, Comment so that YouTube shows our posts to more YouTubers. Hmm. Sounds like potatoes.

9. denisebrain

10. Cestsibon

Cestsibon Administrator Staff Member

OH_OH I made the FRESH VINTAGE :exclpoint::exclpoint: I feel like a movie star :exclpoint:
    Its a great REEL - I getting the POPCORN.

11. MagsRags

Posting to the weekly Fresh Vintage thread guarantees you will be featured in the Fresh Vintage reel. Just sayin'
    smooch emoti
    Same with the themed parade threads. Post to the thread, be included in the reel.

12. MagsRags

A little late, but not forgotten. This week's Fresh Vintage YouTube video includes some extras not found in our Fresh Vintage thread - @ginghamgirl @Flannery Crane @catseyevintage @Lady Scarletts - Please watch on YouTube - helps our View #s! Subscribe if you haven't already. And Like and Comment, please!

13. denisebrain

peacock emotirb emotirb emotibutterfly bugsmooch emoticrazy chicken

Flannery Crane likes this.
  14. denisebrain

Thank you Maggie! I love how you used Francis's lion for inspiration!

MagsRags likes this.
  15. Flannery Crane

Flannery Crane VFG Member

THANK YOU so much- I subscribed and shared on Facebook. Also commented on YT!!

denisebrain and MagsRags like this.
  16. MagsRags

Thank you Joy!

Any VFG member who posts in the current Fresh thread by Monday, or the current Themed Parade thread by Friday gets included in that week's reel automatically. Fresh posting goes into the website blog on Mondays as well.

17. MagsRags

We have a new Fresh Vintage slideshow posted to YouTube. Please click in to view on YouTube, which helps us get seen by more YouTubers. Also, Like, Comment, Subscribe!

I added a few VFG member listings to round out the items posted to the Fresh Vintage thread. @MyVintageCocktail @Alleycats @Metro Retro Vintage @Brent Amerman

18. morning-glorious

morning-glorious VFG Member

Oh how cool! Thank you for including me, I just saw this! I have been very, very bad about participating in Fresh Vintage - because I can not download photos from my listings to my desktop anymore, and that extra step of hunting for the photo on my hard drive just gets in my way of posting here. But this looks great! I did not know VFG was on YouTube!

19. Cestsibon

Cestsibon Administrator Staff Member

beatingHeart
    Its very cool- its like catching a reflection of yourself in a store window - and surprise YOU LOOK GOOD!

20. MagsRags

This week's Fresh Vintage show on YouTube. Please click to view on YouTube. Likes and Comments are much appreciated as well!

I added recent Etsy listings from a few VFG members again this week. @Cestsibon @Attavintage @roseannavintage @carla rey