1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A new web site. Please take a peek.

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by anothertimevintageapparel, Dec 21, 2011.

1. I just started my own website for Another Time Vintage Apparel and Other Fine Delights.
    Won't you take a peek?
    More vintage clothing and accessories to come shortly.

http://www.anothertimevintageapparel.com/

2. vivavintageclothing

vivavintageclothing VFG Member

Hi Suzanne! Good luck with the new site! I really like the clean design and the large photos. :)

3. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Suzanne, it looks beautiful. I really like the look of it too and it appears to be very easy to use as well...user friendly which counts for a lot!!!

Have fun filling it up, with goodies!

Do you find it easy to use?

4. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

Congratulations! It looks great, attractive, nicely laid out, big photos (hurrah) and easy to use.

May I wish you great success.

B

5. cmpollack

cmpollack VFG Member

Looks beautiful, Suzanne! I'll be checking back as you add more goodies... :sunshine:

6. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

oh, Suzanne! congrats! i agree, nice and sleek, not cluttered! love it!! now THAT is YOU! xoxox

7. poppysvintageclothing

Suzanne, are you working on the site, it would not load for me just now. Just thought I should let you know.

8. Very pretty. Like the clean lines and spare font. Lovely! Best of luck with it.

9. Thank you all so much. Yes, it is super easy to use and the themes or designs are so varied.
    I changed it 3 times already. lol
    Whoops! I changed it to my domain and forgot to update this page. Thanks for catching that Mary Jane.

After the holidays I will be adding many more vintage pieces.

10. poppysvintageclothing

Suzanne, it still won't load for me, have you updated your links here?

11. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

I looked at this before and really love the look of this site - thank you for letting us know about it! I'm very interested in trying it myself. But now I'm getting an error message too....

Screen shot 2011-12-29 at 8.52.24 AM.png

12. thespectrum

thespectrum VFG Member Staff Member

I have IE8 & I am getting an error too.

13. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

it's working for me, in both firefox and Safari.

14. Linn

Linn Super Moderator Staff Member VFG Past President

I can't access it on either IE8 or Firefox. I'm getting a similar message to the one Susan posted.

15. Thanks for letting me know about IE. I will check it out and send a help ticket to supa if this is the case. Not good.
    I just checked again with FF and it loads.
    Maybe there is a prob with cookies?

16. I have not been able to log onto your site either, Susanne - I've tried the last few days on several browsers and two different computers. I am able to access the supadupa site, however.

17. poppysvintageclothing

I'm on Firefox, Suzanne and I only managed to see it that one time...ever since then with your links above, neither works for me.
    If I go to the supadupa site, I cannot find how I would access your shop through it and if I just put in your url itself, it still does not get me to your shop.

18. poppysvintageclothing