1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A new web site. Please take a peek.

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by anothertimevintageapparel, Dec 21, 2011.

1. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

2. Not loading for me either. I do look forward to seeing it one day :)

3. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

It was working for me, but now it isn't!

the my supadupa link seems to be redirecting to to www.anothertimevintageapparel.com but then that site won't load. Shouldn't the redirection should be in the other direction?

4. Let me know if it is loading . I had a tech at my domain host take a look at it.
    It should be showing now.

5. Linn

Linn Super Moderator Staff Member VFG Past President

Hi Suzanne -

It's loading for me now in IE8 but I cannot see the header or whatever is right above the shoes. I am getting little boxes with red X's - but that's better than the error message. It may just be me, because when you first posted I had the same problem and could see the headers, etc. in Firefox. (I do not have the most recent version of FF - fortunately!) It's late right now (everywhere but here) and I'm sure others will LYK if they could load and see everything on your site.

Sorry this is such a hastle for you. What I can see looks great!

6. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

working fine for me now in firefox and safari

7. MissRita

MissRita Guest

Working fine for me too and your shop looks great! Oh my, I'm really liking this idea, thanks Suzanne! $49 a month sure beats my RL fees. This is definitely something I'd consider later in the year. I've been contemplating striking out on my own but was worried about the extra time and effort figuring out how to build a website.

8. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

YAY! Can finally see it again now! Good luck with it, Suzanne, it certainly looks great! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Glad to know it is now working. Support and techs are working on fixing the IE problems.
    Thanks for the compliments.