Are you NEW?? Introduce Yourself!! - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppysvintageclothing

VFG Member
Staff member
VFG Past President
NEW TO THE FORUMS? Please Introduce Yourself Here

If you have just registered why not introduce yourself to the rest of us? Tell us a little about who you are and what you like because we'd all love to get to know you.

Use this thread for posting an introduction to you!!

Also check out the rest of the Public Information Center for frequently asked technical questions to make your stay an easy as well as pleasant one!

here are a few links to help you get started:

Welcome to the VFG

How to Get Help with Your Vintage Fashions

How to Post a Photo

Hello there!!! I'm new to the forum and I'm so excited to be surrounded by others that love and appreciate the art of fashion design! I sell and collect vintage clothing and truly do believe that there are exquisite pieces of art out there, in danger of being overlooked and discarded, and that it is my duty to seek them out and save them! I look forward to seeing everyone's posts and pictures and sharing my love of fashion with this group! Thank for having me! ;)

Hello everyone :)
My love of vintage fashion began with my love of Classic Hollywood, so I emulate my favorite stars in hair and makeup but I've always assumed the fashion is too expensive... I've spent so long admiring other vintage fashion lovers' clothing and I decided it's just time that I start putting serious effort into building my own collection. I look forward to making some friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back