1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bags & Bags of High End Vintage Clothings.

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by LaToya, Sep 16, 2012.

1. MyVintageCocktail

MyVintageCocktail VFG Member

What a haul!

Having gone to an Andi Charkow auction, I can vouch that she does specialize in vintage, and much of it high end, and gets very, very nice prices.

2. Villa

Villa Registered Guest

Holy heck, I have dreams like this!!

LaToya likes this.
  3. LaToya

LaToya Registered Guest

I didn't before, but I do now :wacko:

Villa likes this.
  4. LaToya

LaToya Registered Guest

Thanks for your input. I think the decision has been made to sell them individually. Seems to be the best option since everyone seems to only specialize in either a specific decade(s) or Designer(s).

5. TAMARA LYNN MYERS

TAMARA LYNN MYERS Registered Guest

I know this post is quite a few years old just wondering what you ended up doing with all of these beautiful luxury designer pieces? Let me know if anything is available and where I can find them if you happen to be selling on a platform or even a website hope everything worked out but I hope there's some left over for me LOL thank you God bless

6. TAMARA LYNN MYERS

Where did you end up selling your pieces is there some place or platform I can view them I am very interested in looking at them and purchasing quite a bit did you end up using an online platform like Poshmark or ebay? Please give me the link thank you

7. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

@TAMARA LYNN MYERS - the original post is from 10 years ago, and if you click on her profile, you may notice that the OP hasn't been on the forums since, so she will almost certainly not notice your post.

Please note that according to forum rules, only VFG members may post links to items for sale. A better way to find out in such a case would be to send a convo to the OP, but chances are she won't notice this either.

8. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

I have no answer or recommendation for you but am so jealous! GREAT haul.

9. TAMARA LYNN MYERS

Thank you kindly midge