1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

I remember you saying that Lin about the Magazines :(

2. premierludwig

premierludwig Registered Guest

ooohhh, how painful about those magazines! :( I think I've just about got everyone trained to bring old things to me before they throw them out... so I'm constantly inundated with old junk that I don't really need, but that I'm trying to find good homes for just so they don't get thrown away. I really should start ebaying the things I really don't want before I get buried in all of it!

love, moons and starrs,
    Senti.*

3. artizania

artizania Alumni + VFG Past President

Damn! Came across a Sambo dress I have in stock, dug out the images........only to discover it was done - back to front!!

Oh Duh!!! - who'd've thunk it would be buttoned from top to bottom - at the back!!! :(

I'll get it re-done and post it for you......soon!

4. cosmiccowgirl

cosmiccowgirl Alumni

I really like Dollyrockers! And count me in with the no life crowd. The first time I found a lucite purse with its original tags attached, I started crying!

5. OMG Leigh, that is sooo funny!

And where else but here can you admit something like that and not have people look at you like you just fell off the turnip truck! Rather here, everyone chuckles and shakes their head, "Yes, I understand!"

That is just too funny!

~Maureen

6. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Maybe I did fall off a turnip truck. Not jsut today, not yesterday. but at some point :)

You guys are too funny. But I know that probably would be me too

7. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

I've only ever seen the Dollyrockers label and dresses in pics (boohoo) - I envy you guys that have actually owned a garment.

Senti, that dress is adorable! Exactly what I would've worn in the 60s.

Liz, I would've worn yours too, probably for dinner to meet my bf's parents
    :)

Margaret, post a pic as soon as you get the dress right!

Sue