1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Era of this vintage male mannequin?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by amandainvermont, Nov 5, 2007.

1. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

Oh dear - I just got a "Can you send him to Japan?" ASQ.

Nope....

2. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

as crazy as it may sound, and as $$$ as it may get to be for shipping, those nutty Japanese people LOVE American-esche stuff and SOME will pay obscene amounts of $$$ to add to their collections.

you might want to check it out...it could mean some big big dollahs

i had an ex (a million years ago) who did some modeling in Japan. He was also a surfer and has his board with him while over there on a big job. one of the ceo's of the ad firm they were doing the shoot for thought that was sooo cool, and wanted his board (not A board, Robert's board). Robert did NOT want to sell it, but oh, Lordy, he eventually did and was able to buy WAY more than a couple boards when he got back to Hawaii.

i'm just sayin'...

i know, it's a pain in the neck, but...I'D check into it, if i were you. you never know...

3. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

Oh Mary - I just don't know... besides, I want Jen (Morning_glorious) to win him so she will come here to pick him up. I would worry so about him making that long a trip ... bad enough in this country.

4. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member