1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help w/-1 feedback situation, I'm about to send a NASTY email.

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Vixen, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Vixen

Vixen Registered Guest

No need for the novocaine after all.

Her (I hope) final reply:

Yes I know what your saying and that's why a lot of sellers never offer a second chance bid and also why I never take one,who's to know if the high bidder who backed out of paying was not shill bidding .Under these circumstances I will have to pass on this auction
    ( unless I change my mind before the end of it ,but not likely)anyways thanks for sharing you're thoughts with me
    JW

Gee JW, I'm sure gonna miss yer emails. Ah, the sensation of a foot up my a$$ is going away.............

2. noir_boudoir

noir_boudoir Registered Guest

Hi Vixen!

I've read all this incredulously. It has been auction interference that JW has been attempting, and were I in your shoes, I'd have finally (and intemperately) described to 'JW' what rules she's been breaking. But since she's gone for the 'last word' there, it's best to leave it at that.

I don't know what else you could see here other than a bidder trying to eliminate the competition...
    Sheesh.

Good luck with the rest of the auction!

3. Vixen

Vixen Registered Guest

Thanks noir_boudoir,

I'm really ashamed that I didn't see what JW was doing at first. I'm usually on the ball with this stuff!
    At this point, I'm just hoping JW doesn't tease me with another bid ;) Quite frankly, she doesn't deserve this awesome shoes! She's making the Wicked Witch of Oz with her pointed shoes shrinking off of her feet flash through my brain over & over.

4. noir_boudoir

noir_boudoir Registered Guest

Oh, I didn't mean you <i>should</i> have seen what direction she was headed in. You took her questions at face value and that's fine! What's really annoying is her continuing air of self-righteousness, beyond reason!!

harumph.

Anyway, great auction!

5. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

Before I read all the way to her last email to you, I would have suggested to block her from bidding. I am not sure they would be *nice* after the auction, should they be the high bidder. I agree with Chris.....this is none of her business. It is between you and the other bidder. As a seller, we do not have to explain why we gave bidder X a second chance.........

Nice auction, by the way. :D

Gail

6. Vixen

Vixen Registered Guest

Everyone, thanks SO much for all the support & awesome comments! Thankfully, she hasn't replied to anything else, so hopefully she's gone to find something else to bid on ;)

You guys rock! :cul:

7. PodVintage

PodVintage Alumni

rollin':roll:rollin':roll:rollin':roll: damn her butt looks swollen raw hide!

:BAGUSE:

8. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

9. alonesolo

alonesolo Guest

I would block that second nosey person from ever bidding on any future auctions. She sounds like trouble. She has no right to continually email you about this -1 person its none of her business. I think any future dealings with #2 will leave you with a lot of problems.
    I would save all her emails to you. And I would also block her from emailing again.

10. ourbabyroo

ourbabyroo Registered Guest

I am with Pauline ~ I would block her!

11. premierludwig

premierludwig Registered Guest

What a classic!!!! :hysterical: That is so funny!!!!!

Well I must say that this person seems completely decisive, not pushy at all, and basically extremely charming. :USING:

Not only should we let them bid, I think we should ask them round for tea to thank them for being such a pleasure to deal with! <end of extreme sarcasm>

...I really don't think I'd block them, I wouldn't want to provoke such an irritating person into having a go at me! I might on the other hand send a polite email to the ebay administrators (with quotes/evidence) letting them know that this person is an irritating nitwit, and while I have no wish to take the matter any further, could they please keep an eye out incase they drive someone else over the edge.

What exactly are ebay's rules about non-payments? I do think it more likely that the irritating person will not pay than the polite person (but then that's because I've always viewed manners very highly, and I could be wrong)... but just incase - does ebay let the person with the previous bid have the item at the last price they bid, or do they have to pay the full amount that the item sold at? ...and if you've recieved a non-payment are you allowed to re-list for free? I'm sure ebay must have a system worked out for this sort of situation. Their charges are high but I have never had reason to fault them for their forward thinking, security, safety systems and customer care.

love, moons and starrs,
    Senti.*

12. Vixen

Vixen Registered Guest

Hi Senti,

That's exactly what I thought. If I block her, it's going to be like waving a red flag DIRECTLY in front of a bull! I just love the part where she tells me she's no longer interested, but may be. It's like honey, don't do me any favors.... save your money for your anger management classes. She puts new meaning in the whole passive aggressive thing. Could you imagine if she was a seller rather than a buyer? Yikes!
    Is this a new waver of buyers though? I swear, last time I sold a batch of stuff I had a quite a few "small" issues. Nothing like this mind you, but all the same, super irritating. It seems everyone in eBay-land wants the cow, the milk AND the farm for free!
    I don't know how the whole system on non-paying goes. So far, I've only had 1 person not pay (thank GOD) and that was on a really ugly sweater that I coulnd't believe I thought was hot!

Sharonne