1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Many of you Do this?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by bartondoll, May 29, 2005.

1. Sure you can. I used to have stacks and stacks of bins. A couple of well placed sheets and abracdabra *poof* they're gone. Bawhahahahahaha!

I barely notice the 16 mannequins I have downstairs anymore. That is until I see the look of shock on the unsuspecting neighbor that drops by unannounced.
    Bawhahaha!

There coming to take me away haha.....:duh:

2. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Hee Hee.

I meant you couldnt just throw a sheet over the lovely french doors. although in an emergency i have. (unfortunate that my office has a low bay half bay window that looks at the front porch right next to the front door in it plus french doors in the front hallway). More of a fishbowl than a "shut the door and forget about it."

:)

But my manni is strategically placed in the one corner you can't see from either just to prevent someone totally unsuspecting to run into her. :)

3. debutanteclothing

debutanteclothing VFG Board Member

Justin refuses to let a mannequin in the house. He watched to much Twilight Zone as a kid! I should make him watch Kim Catralls movie Mannequin. Maybe that will change his mind!
    Sandra:USING:

4. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Sandra...Tom was the same way. he actually was scared of them.

I just got her, set her up. He had a fit for a few days. (he DID know, he just figured i would disassemble her and put her away after each day. NO)
    Then he started making a joke that she was creepy and now he doesn't even really acknowledge or think about her. She is in my office so not right out in the living room

5. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

Paul has been great with my mannis (infact he has bought all 4 of mine
    as gifts for me). It was Finley our dog that was thoroughly traumatized
    for several days by them. Keara has several guy friends that still
    get creeped out over them - the girls are fine. LOL

Sue