1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I found a gorgeous Oscar de la Renta and I don't know what it is!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Melanie Zamora, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Melanie Zamora

Melanie Zamora Registered Guest

I shop at thrift stores a few times every week. This is the most exciting thing I've ever found.

What can I do with it? Of course, I want to sell it--now I have to figure out how much it's worth? Any ideas?

2. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

Gosh I'd wear it to the next wedding I was invited to, like I wore ODLR everyday!

3. Melanie Zamora

Melanie Zamora Registered Guest

If ONLY I were a size 6! And probably about 6 feet tall. I would absolutely keep it. I even thought about framing it, but I'm super curious to see how much it's worth.

4. Rose Sowden

Rose Sowden Registered Guest

WOW.....vintage is so fun! I also found an Oscar at a flea market on a table piled with clothes. Yours certainly looks vtg. Which brings me to question the one I found. I dont have dress with me but if memory servrs....It also has a Saks tag. I too am having a bit of trouble dating. If any one has info, feedback will be appreciated.
    2015-05-17 17.52.54.png

Attached Files:

5. surfcrashrepeat

surfcrashrepeat Registered Guest

Haha ditto to Amandainvermont - that thing is absolutely stunning!

6. Cinderellie74

Cinderellie74 Registered Guest

Wow such detail. I too think it might be a lounging robe or not sure what the proper term is but I agree with Jonathan. Very nice find.

7. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

Rose, try starting a separate thread with your question and photos for better response. :)