1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

July 1st - 4th - Star Spangled Vintage Event on VC-Mall!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by dibs2002, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Got to get my blue 50s bolero dress with rhinestones photographed!

2. When can we start previewing stuff! You aren't going to believe this Chris, but I am actually working on listing some purses for it right now!! Yes, yes, I know - you've heard it all before!! But this time, it's for REAL!!

:bouncy: ~Maureen

3. debutanteclothing

debutanteclothing VFG Board Member

I'll believe it when I see it Maureen! Talk is cheap.

sandra:USING:

4. debutanteclothing

debutanteclothing VFG Board Member

Couple of newbie questions:

1. Do we discount our own items? Or does the site do that automatically when we choose the 4th of July option in the sale menu?

2. Do we have to discount items? Most of the stuff I am listing right now is meant for the sale but I've never listed it before.

I hope I'm not embarrassing myself with these questions. :wub:
    Sandra

5. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

I too am a skeptic, Maureen!

Sandra

1) Nope, as long as you entered in a discount and clicked for the sale, it will calculate it when the time comes.

2) no you don't have to. but it won't show up unless you mark it for sale with a percentage off. Just list it at the normal price, and then if you put it for sale with even a small percentage, the system will calculate that and when people look for sale items it will show up. Or you can not put it on sale. It is totally up to you. :)

6. Patentleathershoes

Oh and Maureen....I will start a Fashion Preview on Monday to add all your stuff too. (sunday if you insist). It will be a little fashion parade like we did over the holidays.

But if you want to start your very own "look at my purses" thread there is no rules against it :)

7. Oh I see how it is!!
    I am no longer up against one smarty pants, now I'm up against two!!! Hmph!!

You'll see, you'll see......

I can take the both of ya's with one purse tied behind my back!! :USEROCKY:

8. Patentleathershoes

You are a silly goose.

We just know how you operate, Mrs. "i have a purse section with no purses in it :)

hee hee

9. Patentleathershoes

(get ready guys...the fashion preview starts SOON)

10. Fab Fab Fab!!!

I've already gone through 18 pages.......wow what FABULOUS buys!!!!!!!!

This sale is just a super super A++++ feature of our mall shops! Good lucking shopping (and selling :) too) to all!:clapping:

11. dibs2002

dibs2002 Registered Guest

Reminder - sale ends tonight at midnight!

Deb