1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Cover Girl!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Circa Vintage, Dec 14, 2012.

1. claireshaeffer

claireshaeffer Trade Member

My workshop begins Sat. so I'm a bit stressed. Once it's over and my house guests leave on the 21st, I'll send you a schedule and all the details. No I don't have any presentations planned, but would love to do one. Can't wait to see your shop. Charlie wants to know if it's on Collins Ave.

2. Circa Vintage

Circa Vintage Alumni +

That would be great Claire - let me know if you'd like me to contact RMIT, they do the best fashion course in Melbourne.

I wish I was on Collins Street! It's the best fashion location, but I'm not far - on the corner of Elizabeth and Lonsdale Streets. Would love to show you the salon, here are some pics of the building and my shop, although I've already changed it around and it will be different again by the time you get here as I'm expanding into the room next door.

3. Sky Ranch Vintage

Sky Ranch Vintage Trade Member

4. amandainvermont

amandainvermont Trade Member

Wow! We are proud of you too Nicole - congratulations.

5. EndlessAlley

EndlessAlley Alumni

Nicole, the building is wonderful and you've done a fabulous job of laying out your space! Love the beautiful flowers and the beautiful mirrored sitting area. It's no wonderful people just want to come in and look. Wish I could hop on the next train and stop by!

6. Circa Vintage

Circa Vintage Alumni +

Thanks ladies! I hope you can come and visit some time, would love to show you and best of all - meet you :)

7. TangerineBoutique

TangerineBoutique Trade Member

Wow that's fantastic! Congratulations Nicole!
    Melody

8. RustySpurVintage

RustySpurVintage Trade Member

Very cool! Congratulations

9. yumyumvintage

yumyumvintage Trade Member

That is the best!!! Now work it work it work it!!!!!!

-Chris

10. ClubVintage

ClubVintage Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations Nicole, what wonderful exposure for your business!