1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Vintage Dream come true ( well almost)

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by pauline, Nov 7, 2009.

1. I am really impressed with your website!
    Especially how you have the garments shown on the hanger, and then worn.
    Well done!

2. pauline

pauline Registered Guest

thank you Suzanne web site are strange things to make interesting unless you selling something then at least you have a theme to follow and know what to put onto it,

3. BijouVintage

BijouVintage Alumni

:drinkingtoast: Wow, That is a stunning dress!!!

4. hipvintage

hipvintage Alumni

You look quite fabulous and the style suits you very much! :sunshine:

Janine

5. missproper

missproper Alumni

Paul you look awesome! That hat is just gorgeous, and the gloves add the perfect touch. :wow22:

6. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

that coat is KILLIN me!! so great!! hey, Paul, btw, what size shoe do you wear? everyonce in a while there's a place i go to that has some great shoes in larger sizes ~ mostly more contemporary, but occasionally vintage...i'd be happy to pick upwhen there are some if i know your size and if you'd be interested??

7. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

8. pauline

pauline Registered Guest

Thank you every one, it's taken a while to get to this point,

shoe size Mary I am a modern 10 UK ( very wide feet lol , I not too sure how that works out in a vintage size as I think the sizing has changed over years.
    Thank you for thinking about my feet, if shoes are the only non vintage items I have to put up with then that's ok with me!

9. :hiya:

You look smashing, Paul! Great outfit and I absolutely LOVE the dress.

10. pauline

pauline Registered Guest

Thank you Deborah

Some one also gave my the idea of using the same dress with my 50's mink which I think work well, I also now found some genuine 50's seamed nylons.

[​IMG]

11. BagDiva

BagDiva Guest

Love the opera coat its lovely!! I also like the way you have worn the skull cap in the image with the fur coat....I think you could tip it a bit farther back too...the feather would be more upright...and it shows your hair more framing your face...well done you, you must be really pleased!

12. pauline

pauline Registered Guest

Thank you I give it a try next time I put on that outfit , yes I am plesed with it :singing: