1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My weekend find - Ossie Clark Celia Birtwell - and a few ?s

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Teresas Treasures, Mar 15, 2009.

1. dorotheascloset

dorotheascloset Registered Guest

Fantastic dress.....I'd kill (or maim, or at least scratch) to find an Ossie. Likely not to happen in Iowa, but you never know!! Thats a killer dress!

Ang

2. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

3. Teresas Treasures

Teresas Treasures Registered Guest

Thank you for all the information and the new dates for the dress. I found a bunch of Courtney Love pics in this same dress and am glad to know that it was one of her best sellers.

4. trickster

trickster Registered Guest

Amazing dress!! So jealous. My drycleaner is a costumes and vintage expert so I'd take it in to them but totally understand your reservations. Definitely do the repair though - sounds pretty simple. Can't believe it still has its spare button. Gorgeous!!

5. That's the ossie I have always wanted to find for myself! Lucky!!!!

6. TangerineBoutique

TangerineBoutique VFG Member

Good G-d A'mighty!! I would have fainted dead away if I found that dress. Let us know where it goes.

Melody

7. Teresas Treasures

Teresas Treasures Registered Guest

It looks like it might be going back home. I'll know in 3 days or so but I'm pretty sure that is where it is going.

8. I couldn't part with it if it ever came my way - fitting me or not fitting me. It's a beautiful dress and I concur with others: I'm simply in the wrong part of the world to find such an exotic beast.

Nicole

9. Fantastic dress! I'd have to keep it for myself! The print is divine!