1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**Post Labels for the LABEL RESOURCE Here** 2022

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Labels for the Label Resource - Add here' started by denisebrain, Dec 30, 2021.

1. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

From a 1920s Silk Velvet evening gown. Hattie Carnegie Gowns - Millinery. We do not have this one.

ADDED TO THE LR 4-28-22, THANKS BARBARA!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2022
  2. dollsntrolls

dollsntrolls VFG Member

Men's 40s - mid 50s, going by style of collar, early Rockabilly look, and extremely sparse similar examples. "Casuals" by Stetson - very cool find with Waldes zipper up the front and on the pocket. I found it very difficult to find similar examples of older Stetson clothing! IMG_6154.jpeg IMG_6133.jpeg IMG_6135.jpeg

Hi Sadie, Please check your VFG inbox - I sent you a PM.

MagsRags likes this.
  3. dollsntrolls

dollsntrolls VFG Member

1910s Gibson Era Blouse in lawn cotton with delicate stitched design, labeled Acorn Brand Munson Made. IMG_6155.jpeg

Hi Sadie, Please check your VFG inbox - I sent you a PM.

4. Maddy95

Maddy95 Registered Guest

Tori Top Honolulu label found in a perfectly square (22” x 22”) top which pulls over the head made with a Japanese influenced fabric. It is one of two purchased by my aunt in 1959 when she visited to celebrate Hawaii entering the Union. The top was made in Japan. There are also care instructions but the fabric is not provided. It is not silk from the feel.

The label is interesting as the Ts resemble the design of the top. Linn directed me to the Tori Richard information https://vintagefashionguild.org/label-resource/richard-tori/

@Maddy95 - please check your VFG inbox. I sent you a PM.

Attached Files:

5. dollsntrolls

dollsntrolls VFG Member

IMG_6369.jpeg IMG_6363.jpeg Let's try these two again! IMG_6369.jpeg IMG_6363.jpeg

denisebrain likes this.
  6. eel

eel Registered Guest

From a 1970s dress.

ADDED TO THE LR 6-6-22, THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2022
    MagsRags likes this.