1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Protect Yourself from Fraudulent Label Switching

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Coutureallure, Jan 11, 2010.

1. ClubVintage

ClubVintage VFG Member

Excellent and unfortunately, necessary information. I linked to your blog post in my blog today.

Well done, Jody!

Cat

2. vintagedevotion

vintagedevotion VFG Board Member

Terrific article. Very clear and informative. Thank you so much!

3. Linn

Linn Super Moderator Staff Member VFG Past President

Excellent, Jody! Thanks for posting this.

Linn

4. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

5. I'd be really interested to know how many additional hits you got to your blog yesterday. There's been such a positive response from everyone with links to your article.

You start your blog by saying "I am going to make some people angry with this post", clearly those people are the ones who are messing about with the labels. Any negative feedback as a result of this?

Great work!

6. Great post Jody - and a very important issue. Have re-tweeted and facebooked.

Nicole

7. Coutureallure

Coutureallure Alumni

No negative feedback, Louise. I did get one private email from a former designer consignment store owner. She said she used to have a problem with people cutting labels out of garments and stealing the buttons off of Chanel jackets!

Thank you for all the tweets, Facebook links, and supporting blog posts.