1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shameless publicity for a UK event!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by artizania, Sep 20, 2004.

1. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

Glad to hear the event was a sucess and fun for all. :)

Wish I coulda jetsetted on over and joined you!

2. premierludwig

premierludwig Registered Guest

I'm not usually into the brown-orange thing, but this carpet was just fabulously mid-sixties so I went for it in a big way. The range is a very bright reddy orange, and the brown is really dark, like dark chocolate... velvet is a groovy idea to go with it, I love velvet. I have hige bright red velvet curtains in the lounge which are very decadent. :)

I wish I remembered all this stuff from first time round... oh well, I'm living it now! :)

love, moons and starrs,
    Senti.*

3. Okay, I will check. Keep reminding me after Halloween!!

4. Aphrodite_Nymphia

Aphrodite_Nymphia Registered Guest

Ohhh I am so jealous!! I wish I could have gone to that we never have any fun like that over here!!!

5. artizania

artizania Alumni + VFG Past President

(Do I call you Aphro or Nymph??? LOL)

Why not U2U me your details and I'll add you to my mailing list, that way you'll get advanced notice of forthcoming events?

6. Aphrodite_Nymphia

Aphrodite_Nymphia Registered Guest

Ok thanks it would be really nice to be able to get to an event at some stage. Such things don't seem to exist over here in Ireland. Oh and the Aphrodite_Nymphia thing, it always gives the wrong impression! Heehee! It all started when I had to get a new e-mail address about four years ago and, being me, I had to think of something that was different from everyone else and I hoped a bit unique. So at the time I had just bought this book on goddesses and Aphrodite Nymphia, the goddess of young love became my e-mail address. It is a lot sweeter than it seems and it has sparked some 'interesting' conversations over the years. I like that though, it has two sides to the percieved and the real.....and it was one of the things my boyfriend (of two years...oh how time flies!) first noticed about me. We had a mutual friend who used to send around big forwarded e-mails and David (my bf) wanted to know who the girl with the strange e-mail address was!

7. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

that is too funny...i met my husband under similar circumstances!!

8. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

I am glad that a good time was had by all and too bad everyone was circulating and didn't meet up!!