Wanted: 1950s/1960s Ladybug & Villager clothing and accessories

Hello there! It's wonderful that you're looking to surprise your mother with vintage Ladybug and Villager clothing and accessories for her birthday. Have you tried checking out vintage clothing stores or secondhand shops in your area? They may have some pieces in stock, or may be able to point you in the direction of other resources. You could also try searching online vintage clothing retailers or even social media groups dedicated to vintage fashion. Another option is to try reaching out to other vintage clothing collectors or enthusiasts who may have leads or pieces for sale. I hope this helps and that you're able to find the perfect items for your mom's birthday!

Hello there! It's wonderful that you're looking to surprise your mother with vintage Ladybug and Villager clothing and accessories for her birthday. Have you tried checking out vintage clothing stores or secondhand shops in your area? They may have some pieces in stock, or may be able to point you in the direction of other resources. You could also try searching online vintage clothing retailers or even social media groups dedicated to vintage fashion. Another option is to try reaching out to other vintage clothing collectors or enthusiasts who may have leads or pieces for sale. I hope this helps and that you're able to find the perfect items for your mom's birthday!

Hi, Vintagebob!
I don't know if you realize it but you're bringing forward some rather old discussion threads. This one is from 2015.

Back